Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lifetime dreams

All my dreams are locked up inside me. Now they are ready to unleash and be free.
As for my family, I want them to be happy and healthy. I want the young people to fulfill their childhood dreams before it's too late. As a child still myself I have a big heart and perseverance. I want to eventually be reorganized as a young author. In fact, I just want to be a writer of some kind. Whether it be a journalist or an author. I want to have the best education that I can get. I told my mother that I want to get every degree I can. Of course I'm gonna get into a creative writing course someday. I kinda want to go to university of Phoenix but I think that's too far away from the people I care about. Another college I would like to at least explore is Carnegie Mellon where Randy Pauch, I believed was a student then became a professor there. He's one of my idols. he taught me how to live my life the right way. Hopefully I'm successful in my education and career. Right now I don't know if I'll have children or even a husband. That's something that I will think about in the far future . I want to get all my education and career in place first before I even start the relationship thing. Well those are my dreams in which I plan to fulfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment